Customer Orders Case Study
Case Study: Data in Motion Tech Company
The Data in Motion Tech Company specializes in selling electronic gadgets and devices online. Data in Motion aims to provide a wide range of high-quality products to tech enthusiasts, offering a convenient and seamless shopping experience.
They have established itself as a reputable online retailer, catering to customers worldwide. The company’s primary focus is on delivering exceptional customer service, ensuring timely deliveries, and offering competitive pricing.
You have just been hired as a data analyst and your manager has tasked you to perform some adhoc analysis.
- Retrieve all columns from the Customers table.
- Select specific columns (CustomerID, Name, Email) from the Customers table.
- Retrieve customers whose age is greater than or equal to 30.
- Sort the customers by their names in ascending order.
- Retrieve the first 3 rows from the Orders table.
- Retrieve the orders made on or after June 3rd, 2023.
- Select the CustomerID and the doubled value of the Age column, and alias the new column as “DoubleAge”.
- Retrieve the customers who have a NULL value in the Email column.
DB Fiddle Instructions
Click ‘Edit on DB Fiddle’ to be taken to the in browser SQL playground where you can run your queries.