Challenge 12: Data Science Salaries
Those who submit an entry will be eligible to win a free copy of any book related to data analysis by Packt! The more weeks you participate, the more chances you get to win!
There is no deadline for submission.
You are a data analyst and you have been tasked with gathering insights on the latest reported data science salaries. Your manager would like the following questions answered.
Get the Data
Download dataset here.
Read in the data
- Which role has the highest salary employment wise?
- Which employment types do employers prefer to hire?
- Which role are entry leveled generally hired for?
- Which countries pay the highest for which roles?
- What insights can you find regarding employee demographics?
- Which experience level has the highest hiring?
- Does company size affect the rate of hiring and pay scale?
- What is the year over year (YoY) salary growth at different levels?
- Create a dashboard to summarize your insights
Place a comment below the post with your submission, then make a LinkedIn or twitter post with a screenshot or PDF of your answers. You can explain your thought process if you’d like. Just make sure to tag the Data in Motion LLC LinkedIn page or Twitter page.