Challenge 11: Tip Analysis
Those who submit an entry will be eligible to win a free copy of any book related to data analysis by Packt! The more weeks you participate, the more chances you get to win!
There is no deadline for submission.
You are a data analyst and you have been tasked with analyzing data related customer total bills at a local restaurant. Your manager would like the following questions answered.
Get the Data
Download dataset here.
Read in the data
- Delete the Unnamed 0 column
- Plot the total_bill column histogram
- Create a scatter plot presenting the relationship between total_bill and tip
- Create one image with the relationship of total_bill, tip and size.
- Present the relationship between days and total_bill value
- Create a scatter plot with the day as the y-axis and tip as the x-axis, differ the dots by sex
- Create a box plot presenting the total_bill per day differentiation the time (Dinner or Lunch)
- Create two histograms of the tip value based for Dinner and Lunch. They must be side by side.
- Create two scatterplots graphs, one for Male and another for Female, presenting the total_bill value and tip relationship, differing by smoker or no smoker
Place a comment below the post with your submission, then make a LinkedIn or twitter post with a screenshot or PDF of your answers. You can explain your thought process if you’d like. Just make sure to tag the Data in Motion LLC LinkedIn page or Twitter page.